Bend Felony And Misdemeanor Lawyer
Criminal charges are serious. The law is always changing, and the stakes are high. The best way to protect your rights is to work with a lawyer who has in-depth knowledge of the laws and the legal system. If you have been charged with a crime, attorney Thaddeus Betz can help by investigating your case, explaining your rights and advocating on your behalf during negotiations or litigation.
Having spent years working as a public defender, Thad has handled every type of criminal case — encompassing both state and federal criminal charges. Some common criminal defense cases include:
- Sex crimes — child abuse charges or pornography
- Drug charges — including medical marijuana retail licensing and marijuana grow operations
- Measure 11 offenses
- Murder and violent crimes
- Theft, embezzlement and fraud
- Expungement and record sealing
- Domestic violence and restraining orders
- Juvenile crimes
- Property crimes
- Racketeering and conspiracy
- Identity theft
- Environmental crimes
- Restoration of firearm rights
An Ally In Your Corner
A criminal accusation is a serious matter. Not only is your freedom at stake, but your reputation and livelihood may also be on the line. By securing experienced and knowledgeable representation, you will be able to move through the legal process with confidence knowing that your voice will be heard.
If you have been accused of or suspect you are being investigated for a crime, contact the Law Office of Thaddeus Betz, LLC, to secure representation. Located in Bend and serving clients throughout Oregon, contact us by sending an email or calling today at 541-728-0852.